Thursday 13 September 2012

Blog task number one


Blog task number 1

 

My primary audience for my magazine is students in Biddulph high school that are ages 13-18, they will have basic knowledge about the school but will not know everything and my magazine will tell them about what happens in school that they did not know.

Also the student’s parents will be the secondary audience and will receive this magazine and it will teach them more information about the school and what the school has achieved each term as I would be producing one each term. My magazine will go to all the students no matter what gender and no matter what type of education they are doing or how much salary rates of there parents everyone will receive a magazine. All of my audience all live in a market town and will have there own likes and dislikes, but my magazine will deliver information about the school and will please all students as they will learn something new every time they get a new magazine. My print product will give pleasure to the audience because it will have news about the stuff that most interests them greatly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment